Parents and Players the following fields are (artificial) turf fields:
1) Kent State University--pitcher may wear metal spikes
2) Oberlin College
3) Cuyahoga Community College - West Campus
4) Baldwin Wallace University
5) Lakewood High School
6) Lutheran West High School
7) Hawken Varsity Field--players may wear metal spikes
8) All Pro Freight (Crushers) Stadium
9) College of Wooster
10) Gilmour Academy
Rules for turf fields for players and coaches:
1) No metal spikes! You may wear turf shoes, molded (rubber/plastic) cleats, tennis shoes.
2) No sunflower seeds.
3) No colored drinks (gatorade, etc.)
4) No chewing tobacco
5) No chewing gum
Rules pertaining to turf fields--if a player/coach is caught with metal cleats, umpires have been instructed to eject them from the game. Players then according to rule have to sit the next league game. (exception listed above.)
Also, any damage/cleanup to the field caused by sunflower seeds, colored drinks, gum or tobacco will be charged to the players/coaches of the team.